The Midrange Snapdragon 7 Gen 1 are announced
This is another 4nm chipset that will be used in mid-range smartphones and tablets. It consists of 4x Cortex-A710 and 4x Cortex-A510 cores, Adreno 662 graphics, AI processor, Snapdragon X62 5G modem, Qualcomm Spectra for image processing. In this article, we will detail the specifications of the Snapdragon 7 Gen 1.
Today, May 20, the long-awaited presentation of new Qualcomm chipsets took place. There are two new products: Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 and Snapdragon 7 Gen 1. In this article, we will describe the specification for the 7th model.
Specifications Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 1
According to marketers from Qualcomm, the new chipset has increased its graphics performance by 20% and AI tasks are completed 30% faster. Adreno Frame Motion engine doubles the frame rate in games without increasing power consumption.
- Process: 4nm TSMC
- CPU: 4x Cortex-A710 (up to 2.36GHz), 4x Cortex-A510 (up to 1.8GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 662 chip
- RAM: LPDDR5 (up to 16GB)
- Storage: UFS 3.1
- Display: FHD+ (up to 144Hz) or QHD+ (60Hz)
- Camera (photo): 200 MP, separate Qualcomm Spectra imaging chip, 10-bit HEIC images
- Camera (video): 4K HDR video at 30fps, slow-mo 720p@480fps, support for HEVC video format
- 5G: Snapdragon X62 modem with Fast Connect 6900, up to 4.4Gbps, Dual standby 5G
- Wi-Fi 6/6E
- Bluetooth 5.3 includes aptX Lossless and Bluetooth LE Audio
- Android SE and Trusted Management Engine that provide security for digital keys and wallets.